“We believe that a healthy body is key for a happy, healthy and confident mind. gO Orthopedics is dedicated to health and wellness through sport to empower girls, build self-esteem, and promote healthy habits.“ – Rhett Griggs, MD
REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
Tuesdays and Thursdays 12PM-5PM
June 11-August 15, 2019
The gO Girl Program was started by gO Orthopedics in 2015, as a mountain biking program for Gunnison Valley female youth. Now in its fourth year, the program falls under the gO Initiative, a 501c3 Colorado Corporation intended to educate, inspire and develop athletes of all ages and abilities in mountain sports. As with other gO Initiative programs, we provide financial support and opportunities to optimize a strong body and mind through functional fitness, healthy lifestyle guidance and achievement. The gOgirl Program has always focused on developing confidence both on and off the trails by giving them the resources they need to not only become a successful competitive or non-competitive athlete, but also a successful member of our community or any community in which they interact with.
- To register, please send a completed waiver (click below) to: email@example.com
- From now till March 15, cost for full camp is $400 (must be paid in full)
- On March 16, cost for full camp is $500
- Individual days are $23 before March 15 and $28/day starting March 16
- Mountain biking, climbing, swimming, yoga, journaling, cooking, scavenger hunts, stewardship learning, volunteering, weekly themes for discussion and more
- Age minimum for Gunnison program is 7 years old
- 9 weeks of sessions, 18 total days
- Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Crested Butte program information is coming